College: Use VFMC News for the most up-to-date information
Baker Library’s electronic resources are available online, from wherever you have internet access. Log in using your VFMAC email and password at: http://ezproxy.vfmac.edu/login
- We will not be able to leverage interlibrary loan for print books with a remote program.
- We cannot borrow eBooks due to licensing agreements.
- However, we CAN continue to borrow articles via Interlibrary Loan.
We have set up remote services to be available. The library can also serve as technical support for students struggling with navigating the new online environment.
- Phone Reference Services: 484-401-7487
- Text Message Reference Services: 484-401-7487
Students still have access to:
Faculty Can Leverage Librarian Help for:
Semper Gumby! (Always flexible!)