There are more cadets than computers available. Cadets with personal laptops are encouraged to bring them to the library. When the library’s computer lab is not in use by a class, it is open for cadets to use.
Computer Lab Policies:
- All VFMAC computing policies apply.
- No food or drink is permitted in computer areas except for water in covered containers.
- When using audio, headphones must be worn.
- Computer use is primarily intended for academic purposes.
- If there are no open computers and cadets are found to be using social media or video games they will be asked to forfeit the use of the machine for a cadet needing to complete academic work.
- No social media or video games during evening study hall.
Printing: Cadets are granted 100 pages of free black-and-white printing each semester (color printing is not available). Additional usage will be billed at the end of the semester at a rate of $0.10 per page. To check on your current page count, please email us from your VFMAC account.
All print jobs are sent to the large Canon machine located in the main area of the lower level of the library.
Copying and Scanning: Copying and scanning are provided free of charge. Individual users assume responsibility for abiding by copyright law.