There are more cadets than computers available. Cadets with personal laptops are encouraged to bring them to the library. When the library’s computer lab is not in use by a class, it is open for cadets to use.
- All VFMAC computing policies apply.
- No food or drink is permitted in computer areas except for water in covered containers.
- When using audio, headphones must be worn.
- Computer use is intended for academic purposes.
- No social media or video games, especially during evening study hall.
- If there are no open computers and cadets are found to be using social media or video games they will be asked to forfeit the use of the machine for a cadet needing to complete academic work.
Printing: Black and white printing is provided free of charge. Color printing is not available.
All print jobs are sent to the large Canon machine located in the main area of the lower level of the library.
Copying and Scanning: Copying and scanning are provided free of charge. Individual users assume responsibility for abiding by copyright law.