There are more cadets than computers available. Cadets with personal laptops are encouraged to bring them to the library. When the library’s computer lab is not in use by a class, it is open for cadets to use. There are several computers in open areas of the library for use by cadets whose personal machines are temporarily out of service.
- All VFMAC computing policies apply.
- No food or drink is permitted in computer areas except for water in covered containers.
- When using audio, headphones must be worn.
- Computer use is intended for academic purposes.
- No social media or video games.
- If there are no open computers and cadets are found to be using social media or video games they will be asked to forfeit the use of the machine for a cadet needing to complete academic work.
Black and white printing is provided free of charge. Color printing is not available.
Copying and Scanning: Copying and scanning are provided free of charge. Individual users assume responsibility for abiding by copyright law.