- All VFMAC’s policies apply.
- To enter the library cadets must be in the proper uniform.
- Cell phones are to be set to quiet, silent, or vibrate. Conversations should be kept short and at a reasonable volume.
- No food or drink in computer areas or book stacks; snacks only are permitted at designated individual and group study tables. Cadets are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- No sporting equipment in the library.
- We encourage collaboration, however, we ask that you put furniture, especially chairs, back where you found them when you’re finished working.
- Click here for full computing policies.
- Academy cadets enrolled in college courses follow the college cadet rules.
During Evening Hours: Academy Cadets are to be upstairs; College Cadets are to be downstairs.